Monday, July 13, 2009

My selection of cubicle views

I've received an overwhelming response from Confessions from a Cubicle lovers eager to show off their own cubicle views. I must admit, I was a little surprised to see that the world of cubicles is much more diverse than I have ever known. Some people have beautiful cityscape views, other cubicle dwellers can almost see a window, and still others get creative with what they've got. It turns out the world isn't three blank burlap walls and a windowless hole afteral.

I have selected three of my favorite views to share with the world and am excited for the next round to come pouring in.

DING! DING! DING! This view takes the cake. It seems that sharing the cubicle maze with your fellow co-workers comes with a few perks. This view can't be real. It seems like it might be more of a distraction than anything else.

My guess is that the person sitting in this city scape perch might look out their window and ponder the happenings of the world below, rather than staying focused on their task at hand. This view can't be all its cracked up to be.



This next cubicle view is something of a tease. My keen eye can spot that almost-perfect view in the distance complete with sunshine and a gorgeous white oak or two. It looks like this cubicle dweller got jipped out of the window seat on the plane. At least there is room for a good brain storm session on the plush couches and vision boards that line wall.






My final selection came from a friend is San Fransisco. It seems with a little creativity his feelings for his cubicle home added to the chi of this glowing cube. It doesn't look like he wins the killer view contest, but I give him props for effort.







Thanks to all the submissions! If your photo wasn't chosen, please wait until your next promotion and resubmit your view.

No comments:

Post a Comment